Each year, a greater and greater percentage of our food supply sources back to genetically modified ingredients. Monsanto, Dow, Bayer, DuPont and the other biotech giants have made GMOs into a multi-billion dollar industry and unsurprisingly have launched one of the largest PR campaigns in the history of the food industry to convince the public that their products are safe, beneficial and even healthy. Here are five of the main claims of this PR campaign and see how true they really are.
Post from the same category:
- Does Monsanto’s Herbicide Roundup screw with your Hormones?
- Campbell is Caving to Public Pressure and moving to GMO-Free and Organic Food
- Let’s Eat! GMO Salmon Received FDA Approval
- Corn Growers Fall back to Pesticides after Genetically Modified Seeds Failed
- Monsanto Wants You to Believe These 8 Myths about Pesticides